Supportive Immigration Attorney in Decatur, GA
The Law Office of Asiyah Sharifi offers top-notch, experienced legal service for a multitude of immigration law issues. Our passionate, expert attorney in Decatur, GA, helps businesses, employees, and families seeking legal counsel while navigating through employment or family-based immigration.
As a former refugee from Afghanistan, business owner Asiyah Sharifi has more than eight years of experience handling cases of immigration and international law. She understands the importance of uniting families and keeping the jobs you or an employee have worked hard for. She has been admitted to the New Jersey Bar and is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). Growing up in the diverse Stone Mountain/Clarkston areas further solidified her view that America’s strength is in our diversity.
OUR IMMIGRATION SERVICES INCLUDE:
- H-1B (Specialty occupation | Professional Visas)
- H-2B/A (Seasonal/Agricultural Visas)
- L-1 (Intracompany Transfer Visas)
- E (Treaty Trader and Investor Visas)
- O (Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas)
- Labor Certification
- Outstanding Researcher
- National Interest Waiver
- Alien of Extraordinary Ability
- EB-1 Managers
- Religious Workers
- Special Immigrant Visas (SIVs) • Family Petitions
- Expedited Naturalization under INA 319(b)
- Removal Hearings
- Appeals to the Administrative Appeal Office
- Appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeal
- Appeals to the Federal Court
Whether it be for your family or your business, domestic or international, you can count on the expertise of the Law Office of Asiyah Sharifi
to be transparent and go to bat for you when you're faced with a variety of immigration issues. Your concern and well-being is our passion. Let us come to your aid. Call (678) 671-1681
today for a consultation.